Wednesday 28 November 2018

Getting more adventurous

Its been great having St Peters Hospice nurse visit each week, but things don't actually change and I still cant get out of bed. I hate that I cant feel from my chest down, and I hate seeing the effect on the family who are being more honest but at least the pain seems to be under control.

I am getting more adventurous in the wheelchair and going out for longer trips. In the last few days I've been to Aldi, The Mall and to my mums to meet up with my cousins after a walk around Little Stoke park and a quick stop for chips.

We are settling into a bit more of a routine but I get tired quite quickly particularly in the morning and evenings which I find really frustrating, but the nurse says that is to be expected as I spend longer out in the wheelchair.

No comments:

Post a Comment