Saturday 3 November 2018

Sorry for not blogging...

Sorry for not blogging, but this week has been hard. Plenty of pain which is really unpleasant. We've had doctors nurses and carers in, all are very nice but it is hard to get used to having so many people around. Also we've had to call the doctor out when things become unbearable which makes life very unpredictable for my family and me. The highlight of my day is when I get out in my wheelchair, but sometimes that can be ruined by the pain. Going out to the garden centre was harder than we anticipated, and left me feeling exhausted and in more pain. This journey is far harder than I ever thought and this weekend is family time and I am really looking forward to going for a Sunday lunch at my mums tomorrow. The dogs give me daily hugs which brightens up the day. Although I can write with pen and paper, my arms are too painful to hold and type on the laptop so Sally has typed. Photos to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment