Thursday 13 December 2018

A busy week

A very busy week. Determined to make the most of life, we have pushed boundaries. So...where do I start? I have been to Bath Christmas Market with Mum & Sally and tasted very nice whisky and gin. Here is a photo of me and mum with Santa.

I have been Christmas shopping with Dad, Phil and Sarah for mums present which happens yearly. In between these outings I have days of rest as the pain is increasing and I get very tired.

I am not sleeping at night very well and get scared to fall asleep, and become upset. I am not sure what triggers the tears but I am learning to accept them. As I said before the pain is increasing, which means the painkillers are also increasing which have side effects.

Today I saw Celia in the morning and Jane and Marlyn in the afternoon which was great fun. I love catching up with work even though it seems a life time ago. But knowing I have worked makes me feel good.

I have also seen all the regulars who help me with daily tasks- you know who you are!

Tonight I will have a chilled evening, wrapping up a few Christmas presents and watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment