Monday 24 December 2018

Merry Christmas everybody! It's Christmas eve and I've made it! Celia is writing this message as writing for me these days is very hard, but I am pleased that people want to read the blog so I'm determined to send a message. I'm looking forward to spending special time with my family who I just couldn't have managed without, they all help me cope. Time with them is invaluable. I have some incredible friends who have not left my side and I've recently spent time with each of them too.

Wishing you all a great Christmas. Be happy and enjoy every moment. Each day make sure you find something to smile about.

I'm working on new goals for the new year. My first one is to taste every type of chocolate and I'm looking forward to that!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you all enjoy the day and good luck eating all the chocolate!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Julie, stu & Venetia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Julie, John, Sally and Sophie. We hope you are having a lovely family day today. Good luck in your chocolate endeavours. Sending you all love and best wishes from Alex, Paul, Izzy and Daniel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Julie and Happy Christmas to you, John, Sally and Sophie. I am sure your next goal will make you smile. lots of love, Malcolm and Ruth

    ReplyDelete