Wednesday 16 January 2019

Holiday at St Peters Hospice

The pain has been getting worse over the last week or so and it doesn't want to go away even though i have been taking more drugs. So they have arranged for me to stay at St Peters Hospice for a few days. This is so that they can try to find the right type and quantity of drugs to stop the pain but without causing me to see things and be so forgetful.
I am really nervous about being here but i am sure it is the right thing and hoping that i will feel a bit more normal in a few days.
Everyone here is really friendly and they have already started making some changes but i am not sure what they will make of my talking, singing and eating at night!!

Hoping to be home again in  a few days feeling a bit more normal.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie
    You are in exactly the right place to get the pain sorted!
    I am sure they won’t mind you singing you never know they might join in!
    I do hope things get sorted.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete