Wednesday 30 November 2016

Feeling tired

I woke up this morning feeling tired and a bit weepy. It was Bertie that got me out of bed. He
pounces on the bed and does not leave you alone, John must have sent him up. I just could not face swimming, John is checking when I can do front crawl again.  I spent the morning doing housework and potting around the house.
The girls and I went into town to meet and old friend which was lovely and then Primark for  a few bits. Then we went home as I seem very tired today, emotionally, mentally and physically. Being brave  and strong is hard work, I am scared of the treatment and how I will feel having the mask on my face. I will pretend I am swimming the River Dart, the last 2k was horrible as I lost my way a little , got very cold and very tired, but I did it, even though I ended having the shakes and ended up in the warming tent with mild hyperthermia and strangers helping me take my wetsuit and all my wet  cloths  and wrapping me in blankets. Back to the treatment, I am sure after the first week I will be fine and will wonder what I was worried about . Back home I just sat with Sophie and watched another Christmas movie.
The girls  and Jack have booked and paid for a meal at the local pub, so I am off out later with John.
Not so much wine as last night, as light weight Julie can not take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment