Friday 1 September 2017

Tenby

John and Sally have just done 5 days sailing in Tenby.  There were 100 boat racing each day and the pair were mid fleet, some races they were near the top, other not so good, but they did enjoy it.
For Sophie Jack and I we visited Caldy Island where the monks are, but we did not see one !!!. the island itself was  lovely and a real escapism place.
We have Kayaks so we spent everyday kayaking. I also did a couple of good swims in the sea, although I did not like the jelly fish !!  We also had a go on a inflatable Sofia which got towed by a power boat. Jack fancied having  a go and Sophie and I thought it would be good fun, it was, although I held on very tight !!   We also met some lovely people...
All in all a good week was had by all. I am doing the bike leg of a sprint tri on Sunday so off to reg and get the pack tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment