Friday 10 March 2017

Feelin a little sorry for myself

I did not want to swim as I was feeling sorry for myself, I have never thought why me to have this horrible tumour, why anyone !! but I would lie to say I wish it was not me and this morning and last night was one of those night. There should be a book on how to act and feel but there is not and I go from feeling scared that I will not see my girls do many things to feelings that I have been lucky enough to see them grow up. I do believe that I am strong enough to cope, but it takes every ounce of determination to get though a day at times.
Back to today, Richard picked me up for swimming and  from the moment I walked into the leisure centre and chatted to Helen the receptionist it changed my mood, the leisure centre makes me feel safe, then into the changing rooms and more chatting, I do get to the Pool with the Other Cathy  telling me get in and swim, Cathy was already there  chatting to Richard. I do swim and it is great, I also do some more chatting. So why is swimming there important, it is because I see everyone and it makes me feel good .!!!
Back home for food and I do feel very tired so Richard stays to sort out the champion page, Shaun pops in fro a catch up, with the door open Bertie legs it to Poppy house, luckily they keep him and I have  a sleep.
Julie comes in to take me shopping, not driving is a pain. We look at some charity shops, but I do feel tired, so a short trip to Tesco then home.
A quiet evening in.

No comments:

Post a Comment