Wednesday 1 March 2017

still feeling very sick and .Teddy reaches 15!!!

Me being me decided  that I was not going to have any real side effects from the chemo and life would go on as normal, how wrong I was I feel  rubbish, aching and feeling very sick.  It  has also made me feel very tearful , I am not one that cries a lot, but I have cried more since I have the brain tumour than I have done in all my life, tears can come from nowhere. for example if someone is nice I cry, reading nice email, letters and any act of kindness I cry...My dad put a tear in my eye by framing one of my first pictures I painted at art.  I have gone off track again, back to today I have spent the day in bed and once the good anti sickness kicked in I moved down stairs. Luckily Heather walked Bertie for me, he can not wait to go and play with Poppy..

Teddy my old dog has reached 15 years today, we are amazed as in his life, he has been hit by a truck, got a bad stomach bug and has had loads of stokes and he still here. So Happy Birthday Ted.

No comments:

Post a Comment