Tuesday 7 March 2017

Feeling Better

 I had a good day yesterday, walking the dogs in the morning, then an afternoon pottering . I then walked in the evening, but I ate the wrong food before I went , combined with the effects of chemo, 3 miles felt like 20 and when I got home I felt totally frustrated and just went to bed, hence no blog.

But today is another day and I have been swimming with Gavin and Richard, they swam in another lane, I can keep the pace for 4 lengths, used to hold my own. So I pottered, chatted to Aunty Vi in another lane. I got out early as I am off to art this afternoon.  I am also pleased with myself . I caught a bus home as I am craving independence .
This afternoon I went to art, I tired painting a picture with a bridge in, it was not my best effort as I lost concentration as my head felt fuzzy. But the afternoon was really good, I just enjoy the company and the cup of tea and cake .
Back home I got Bertie from Heathers after she had taken him for a walk and had an afternoon there, it is now really tired. This evening I am feeling sick, so resting in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment