Friday 3 March 2017

Feeling so much better

It was raining this morning, so I was lazy and did not walk Bertie instead I got Poppy to come around and charge around the house with him. The sickness is better, only 1 anti sickness tablet today and I generally feeling better, although I am still very tired. Today was good, I did some housework and yes I do know what it is!.  I have never been great at doing this , always other things to do, but I love vacuuming and washing up ! Sarah and Phil came up with cakes and loads of other goodies for the coffee and cake, Sarah also helped me get ready for Saturday .
This evening Cathy, Alison, John, Richard, Sally and Annete took part in a swimathon, If I had been well enough I would have taken part but never mind. I did manage

to stay up and watch them !!! They did 151 lengths in  55 min .  I am very impressed. This all stemmed from conversation with John and Sandra in hospital  who are involved with the one at Portishead. This inspired Cathy and Alison to sort out a team for this one,.....

No comments:

Post a Comment