Sunday 12 March 2017

Trying hard, but struggling

Yesterday I managed a 6.5 mile walk and a lovely afternoon with Celia, plus going to the Indian Restaurant with John, Sophie, Sally and Jack. I was determined to go back there as the place his history, went after diagnosis and before that we went 2 night before I went to A & E. The food is so good there I wanted to go back and we did..

Today John , Sophie and I went to buy John a wetsuit for his open water swim, he is doing the swim part in the tri. I Must say the one he got looked good, we also had a lovely lunch on the waterfront.
Back home we went to a 7 mile bike ride. I really did not want to go, but John's encouragement we went and yes I really did enjoy it, a bit off pace but it was good.  Very  tired now,  really  fed  up with feeling tired.
 I also want to plan ahead, but I do not want to plan my life away, so if asked to do things I am scared to say yes .....

No comments:

Post a Comment