Tuesday 28 February 2017

feeling rubbish

I did not even walk Bertie, got up to go, but felt  rubbish, so I got Heather and Janet to walk him.
I went to bed in the morning and slept, then in the afternoon I rested on the sofa. No art today as there is feeling sick and feeling sick , so the only way to just feel sick is to stay in one place and stay still which is very hard for me... Will ask to change extra anti sickness tablets next time.
I did miss art, but I   just moving to make a drink makes the sickness worse. Much more worse than last time .
I am in bed now typing this, Bertie has gone elsewhere as I think he is bored of the one place. So fingers crossed I will better tom.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie
    Heard about your fund raising tea and would have loved to come but have to go to Devon to look after sick elderly relatives.I do hope you have a good afternoon and raise lots of money!
    It's been a while since my chemo but have an idea of how you are feeling,I do hope it wears off so you can go walking.

    ReplyDelete