Sunday 5 February 2017

Cycling again

Today the day started with pottering with Sophie, we had an early lunch, then Sally and I went for a bike ride, although not sure I was able to do it, we started our ride to the sailing club, after about 3 miles we did stop as my head was sore, but with Sally's encouragement we carried on and made it to the sailing club, cold and saddle sore, but very happy !!!. I had cycled 8 miles and felt alright....
Sophie had driven to the club to meet me  and give me a lift home. She also went for a run there with Sally.. Go Sophie.  I stayed in the warm club house and chatted.
Back home  for a sleep and then off for roast lamb  at mum's for tea which was great. Mum always does a good roast.
A quiet evening watching Sophie do the ironing, she irons better than me and now does all the ironing.

1 comment:

  1. Read the blog after seeing you today Julie.lovely to see you and Sophie today as you left the sailing club.
    You have a great attitude and good to see you still keeping fit and enjoying yourself.
    Jen HH

    ReplyDelete