Tuesday 7 February 2017

Brilliant Art .

This morning I met Sylvia from college, should I say ex college, we have both left! at the mail for coffee, we usually meet at Blaise Castle but due to not driving could not get there!!. Being lazy mum gave to a lift to the mail and back, anyway we had a lovely time and the time went all to quickly.
Dad picked me up for art, his job at art is to set the tables up, we do that then have a coffee before it starts, all very sociable. This week buildings, mine was beach huts on the beach which dad had chosen before hand. You should have seen what some of them were painting, out of my league!  Anyway I did enjoy my afternoon and 2 hours of art seems like 5 min, my work is nowhere near finished , but the art teacher has told me what to do.
This evening will be spent pottering  and being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment