Friday 3 February 2017

Just food shopping.


Bertie ,Heather and Poopy
My usual dog walk with Janet and Heather. Heather and Poppy also came in for a cup of tea today as I was feeling a tad tearful, so she came in to cheer me up, not sure why I was tearful, I think the better I feel the more I worry about the tumour coming back!!. But I know what will be will be and I do try and stay positive, but sometimes I just can't !!!  Heather did cheer me up and young Poppy just makes me smile. 
Julie came for Lunch and took me food shopping as not being able to drive is now frustrating  me as I have letters to deliver and  things I need to do. Before tumour  I would have jumped in the car and done them. Anyway the pound shop and Iceland I have some nice food in the house.

Poppy, Heather, Janet & Toby
A phone call from friend that I had not seen  in a while was good too. I had to write to her to let her know about my cancer, which I found hard and was determined not to do it before Christmas, then it stayed in my bag a week. Hence the letter arriving today, she phoned and  we were on the phone nearly an hour!!
This evening will be spent in pottering around..  Hope to walk tomorrow, but i have a bit of a sore throat !!

No comments:

Post a Comment