Monday 6 February 2017

Doctors and Penny Bohn

Today I had to go to the doctors to get steroid for when I fly, just encase my head hurts, she also gave me a flu jab and I collected another sick note, not sure when I will return to work, all depends on how the next 2 months go. Even the doctors was social as we bumped into Aunty Pat, which lead to a coffee in Thornbury.
A quick nip into home to see Bertie then off to Penny Bohn, with mum. Meditation today and yes it was very good, they say make your mind blank and think for the moment, I had no problem with this, although my mind did wander at one point when I thought of food, but they gave you  techniques to get it back.  I think mum enjoyed it!!. I have booked in next week with Sophie, should be interesting...
I have also booked a massage and a Living with Cancer course. This place is wonderful, just walking in makes you feel at peace with the world, it is sad that I had to have cancer to go there, but I am glad that is there to go too.  I am also grateful that mum is happy to share the experience with me..
Back home and a cup of tea with Mum, then my usual afternoon nap. Not walking this evening as a very tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment