Thursday 2 February 2017

a lovely lunch out on Febuarary 1st

The usual morning walk with the dogs, Poppy now comes into the house with such gusto it makes me laugh. After the dog walk a sleep , then  Gavin and Richard pick me up for lunch.
It was Richard's Birthday lunch and we went to Thornbury.  The food was lovely and so was the company, it is great to talk about swimming, if I talk about swimming to other people I bore them silly, but both Gavin and Richard are very strong swimmers and Richard and I used to train in the pool together and Gavin and I have trained in the lake, but as I am getting used to the water temperature he has swam the first leg of the lake !!!  |Really missing swimming !!
When I got home I looked at the painting from yesterday, clueless on where to go next, I phone up mum  to see if dad is there. Luckily  they both come up and dad gives me another art lesson.
An early night tonight as my head is sore and still feeling a little sick, hoping it goes soon.

Forgot I had  not pressed publish . oops !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment