Thursday 23 February 2017

Rubbish week and bad mood today

Penny Bohn cancelled my massage at 8.30 this morning, a little disappointed. We went to the solicitors to sort out stuff that put me an   even worse mood, so when Janet walked in to dog walk the first thing all I said was" I am  in a really bad mood".  Luckily  the walk sorted me out...
In the afternoon instead of going to Penny Bohn Julie and I went to the Farmer Table which was very good, then the charity shops in Thornbury. Julie also cheered me up and we laughed at my bad mood.. This evening is just Sophie and I . I also have  to take my first lot of chemo....

It is  hard  knowing your illness is terminal, I have planned my funeral, No flowers, waste of money, the money is better spent going into research on brain tumours.   planned where the reception is going  be written down where I want things to go...  I also have told John where I want people to sit at Church.
I have even written the list for the finger buffet, easy food and Sophie is good at doing this.

Speaking to another lady in hospital with the same as me  she has done the same!!

No comments:

Post a Comment