Thursday 2 February 2017

Lunch and mail with Anna

Yes  I know, another lunch out and I am enjoying being a lady of leisure. Felt lazy today and did not walk Bertie, but I did go shopping and had lunch with Anna at the mail. I bought a dress which was hugely reduced (love a bargain) and makeup, I never buy either unless I am with Sally. But Anna is a champion shopper and we had a great time. We even had champagne to drink at lunch!!  A lazy afternoon, popping into see Heather , then Janet to sort out dog walking, Bertie makes himself out home in both the houses.  I think I have also finished my first bit of art,  it may not be a masterpiece but it is such good fun to do.   Celia popped in and that is always a very welcome visit...
Off to the sailing Club later as Phil as just joined and they have invited him to the club meeting to collect his keys, so big sister is going to support him.
John is having his first coached swimming session tonight with John the coach, Gavin will be there to show him the ropes. Pleased he is doing this as it will help him get fit and help him in the Tri we are doing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment