Friday 24 February 2017

A very quiet day

The appointment was cancelled at the hospital this morning as I  was already under another consultant.
So all I did was usual walk the dog , hand in a letter to the doctors to arrange blood to be taken next month and then  Tesco's, where we saw Alex, which was nice to catch up.
Sophie was off sick today so we both pottered and I finished my art work.
Sometimes is it nice just to be at home, especially when you are feeling slightly under the weather from the large chemo tablet that stick in your throat for 1/2 hour after you take them  even when you drink plenty of water to wash it down... wish it was wine I was drinking.

3 comments:

  1. I popped around after work 1ish, am Sean's can was there but no answer at the door. Hope the chemo tablets go ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. Not sure why we didn't hear you but it seems like our doorbell isn't working properly. Something for John to look at tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie, sorry to hear that all things aren't running smoothly. Keep strong and you will pull through, we know it. Sandra away till next Friday oh her cruise with an old school friend, I'll be pleased when she is back, I do miss her. Love to you all, Sandra and John xx

    ReplyDelete