Friday 10 February 2017

a helping hand from Mo

The usual dog walk this morning then Mo came to take me to do all the jobs I need to do. First Asda, then Mall, then T K Max. What I  enjoy about going  out with Mo is the laughter, we have done so much together in the past, she bailed me out when I broke my collar bone, coming to keep me company before my operation as I had told the family to go home. Mo will also tell me if I am doing to much. One of the very few people that can!!!..  So back to the day it was great. We had lunch together then she left me go have  a sleep. Sophie came in later and we went to McDonalds . Then an early night !!

Just to say I will blog about the next round of chemo, but appointments with the cancer man and any scans I might have I will not blog or talk about.  I am struggling to process things at the moment. I have also told John not to talk about it to anyone, when I am ready I am sure it will be on the blog, but at the moment things are just hard..

Off to Ireland Tuesday and ready for the break. First stop Belfast, then drive around northern Ireland, ending up in Dublin and visiting Jacks Parents. A well needed break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment