Saturday 4 February 2017

So determined

I may have cancer but it does not stop me from doing things at the moment. I went walking with Elaine, mum ,Celia and Bertie this morning, we did the longer route today and I walked 6.5 miles and I was so determined to do the whole walk and I did. The challenge is not so much the walking but the mental challenge it takes to do it. Thinking  you should not push yourself because you have cancer, the confident  I once had has now gone  and you doubt ability do  things that was easy. The cup of tea at the end was good. But what is really good about the walking is that the 4 of us are all so different , but that is why this summer we will be doing are 7th walk, one a year !!.  I needed to walk today to feel alive and me. The walk done the trick  !!
The afternoon was spent potting with Sally and Sophie, then home to watch Bridget Jones and baby, very good move.

No comments:

Post a Comment