Monday 20 February 2017

Today

Today I have decided that I will do all that I can to raise the profile of brain tumours , so if anyone reading this blog knows anyone they  can pass it on to please do.

I had counselling today and I told her that sometimes I feel like not fighting the cancer as it prolongs the agony of the people close of losing me, it may sound odd to say that , but my thinking is , that once I am gone, everyone can rebuild their lives, but  the other side of the  coin is that in the end I know will not beat this  cancer but the family can be proud that I fought it hard. I am  reading more about my cancer and understanding it. basically it like a weed that will not go, but they can slow it down. Sophie has also started reading up on it and I do not want her to worry so I have said I will fight all I can..

The counsellor is very good and we discuss many things. I am very tired now. I also start chemo again this week, I will learn more on wed when I collect the tablets..

No comments:

Post a Comment