Tuesday 31 January 2017

Art Class with Dad

Today started of with the usual walk to the Park with the dogs. Then Sophie and I went wellington boot shopping , with no luck..
Dad picked me up at 1.30 for Art.  The  class started at 2, but we were there early for dad to set up the tables. I thought 2 1/2 hours of art might be boring, how wrong I was, there was not enough time!!
I sat between  dad and his friend and they both gave me plenty of help, we painted a picture of mainly sky ,Sounds boring, but not boring at all and very hard to describe, but it was so interesting.  The teacher also explained things very well. I have to finish it at home and I look forward to doing that.  I am also looking forward to going next week.  life may be changing but I am going to embrace the change as this is the new normal, as John puts it, doing retirement things early!!!
Off out for a meal with Elaine and Emma, fingers crossed the sickness does not get any worse, but the sickness is getting better. Well I did have to come home early, not the sickness, but a spinning head !!!. I did not have a sleep today, so it may be that or it is the first meal out in along time!

No comments:

Post a Comment