Saturday 21 January 2017

Walking and Friends

Well, I did not go walking with mum and Celia due to having the itches, you might ask what that is. well I ate  a ravioli type pasta with bol sauce, I have some food intolerances anyway. To cut a long story short, the meal made  me  sneeze , then it felt I had a cold, then I itched and itched all over, all night, got on John's nerves  and slept in the spare bed and then I still itched in the morning!!! Along with feeling sick not a good night.
But having got up and Bertie needing a walk, I phone Phil and Sarah and they came up and walked in the field. Irene my neighbour popped in which was great. It was also great to see Shaun.
An afternoon out with Celia , another coffee shop and home for a sleep.
Later on I had a lovely surprise visit from Tina with a bag of ginger goodies to help the sickness, I have already started on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment