Thursday 5 January 2017

Cabot Tower today

Elaine picked me up early today so we could go sight seeing. We walked up Cabot Tower and it was great, lovely views over Bristol. There is so much to do in Bristol and we never do . After the walk we had a coffee and Elaine said it felt like we were on holiday. So we are making the most of each day.  We arrive early for treatment and some of the regulars are there and also some new people, but we still manage to chat, Elaine even chats to a new man when I have my treatment, for the first time today it did not go quickly and I was ready to have the mask off!!
Back home all I have done is rested.  Celia popped in for a cup of tea, which was great.
This evening all I am doing is Watching Death In Paradise as I have got a headache and feel sick.
John has gone the  sailing club  AGM . I was hoping to go,  but it is cold so I am better off at home..

Elaine at the top of the tower !!

No comments:

Post a Comment