Saturday 14 January 2017

Coffee at the Garden Centre

Well I have to say it has been a quiet day today. I did not walk this morning as the sickness has been not good, so for once I listened to my body and Sophie drove me to the Park and I threw the ball for Bertie, then I had a sleep when I got home. In the afternoon all I did was have a diet coke  and cake  with Celia in the garden centre,  I do love having drinks and cakes out. it is my new hobby!!!!
Tonight will be spent in, John's gone out to buy fish and chips. Some evening can be a bit rubbish as there is sick that I do not mind , then there is feeling sick that I have to sit still with.. and before anyone comments yes I do sit still...  the other thing I will moan about is that my hair is still coming out, just combing my hair it falls out, there is not enough to use a brush anymore. My head feels very smooth, as Sophie says I have hair in places. I now have a good collection of headbands and hats.


PS  while I remember Happy Birthday Aunty Gloria for Tuesday, mum says you read the blog daily and I am so forgetful I might forget to wish you a Happy Birthday. Have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment