Saturday 7 January 2017

Feelin not so good.

The alarm clock went off, thinking it was 7.30, I told John to phone mum and say I was not walking and was going to stay in bed most of the day  and not see a soul!!, but it was 6.30 and by the time it did go off at 7.30 I had changed my mind to walk. I was however feeling sorry for myself and fed up with the world.
Mum came to pick me up and I was having a cry, but  after a hug, off we go in the car to pick up Celia and Elaine. I am very glad I walked, the exercise done me good, but so did the talking.
Back in time to take chemo tablets and then the an hour later we have lunch. After lunch we go to buy Jack some wellington boots and meet Cathy in Thornbury for more coffee and cake, it was great to chat to Cathy, I  miss swimming with her.
We went to Jazz in the church this evening, but due to an overwhelming feeling sickness we left in the break. But we did enjoy it !!
Back home I am ready to rest.

I have decided mornings are good but due to the chemo and radio kicking in evenings are quite rubbish at the moment.   So batten done the hatch to get through the next 2 weeks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep going Julie, you are doing brilliantly. 2 weeks is no time, and you'll be back in the pool before you know it. Paul Craig

    ReplyDelete