Saturday 28 January 2017

A busy day

The day starts with breakfast in bed, due to the sickness John as been a saint and brings me toast and tea, this generally takes the edge of the sickness. When I question if I shall walk, he tells  me to go as I will enjoy it !!  I do walk with mum and Celia and I do enjoy it.
Back Home and Sally come in with Lynn, Jack mum from Ireland, they are over on a break, later Jack and his dad Tom arrives. It is great to see them. Feeling very tired I do have to go for a sleep while they are here. My head still does not feel right , bit fuzzy and  before comments a written what is different. Paul, Alex, Izzy and Daniel pop up for a catch, John had arranged this and it was brilliant.
A day being spoiled by Sophie and John, as they cooked dinner.
Sophie had typed up the blog as I was about to throw the laptop onto the floor, as everything I was typing up, it was coming back to front. I nearly didn't write the blog and Sophie offered to do it.
Spending the evening watching TV in Sophie bed with Bertie

No comments:

Post a Comment