Friday 20 January 2017

Reflection

Today is about reflection, first off all people say I  am brave, I am not, I feel brave in hospital where I am  surrounded by wonderful radiographers  and review nurses that smile at you when you walk in and ask how you are, they also ask what you are up too. I am dreading Tuesday being my last day, it is my comfort blanket and I shall miss it more than anyone will realise. I will miss chatting to the other patients and the laughs we share. We all have cancer and it is rubbish, but we all understand one another, they know when I  am feeling rubbish without a word being spoken.The outside world now feels a scary place and I hope I am ready for it....

As  for today I went in for my treatment early, so no chatting time!!!  The rest of the day is quite as I am still tired..

No comments:

Post a Comment