Friday 27 January 2017

a better day

Today Janet gave me a lift to the leisure centre to meet Cathy for coffee. Richard and Sally had also been swimming. Not  really that jealous!!!!
Anyway we all went for a coffee and tea cakes in Thornbury , it was very good. We came home and Poppy came round to puppy play with Bertie, that went well too.
It is my first day without an anti sickness tablet so from about 2 ish I have been feeling sick, even with eating plenty of ginger.. So I will stop blogging now as I feel very sick, laying in bed with Bertie, but I am so determined not to take the pill as it does have side effects which even I can not blogg about......

Just to say do not know how  I would cope with my Bertie, he never leaves my side and know when I not well.

No comments:

Post a Comment