Friday 6 January 2017

A good day

My usual dog walk . Janet and Toby came  today. I am getting used to the  morning walk and I feel good in the mornings.
Sally took me to the appointment today which was great, we had a coffee and went into one shop.
I am now a bit bored of shopping !!
At the hospital F machine was running a little late, but that was ok as in that time I had my bloods taken. There is a new couple that have the same time as us that are very nice so we chat to them. It is the man that goes for treatment and the lady is great, it is so easy to talk about your illness when you in hospital  as everyone there is going through stuff. I find it hard  with anyone outside the hospital.
My treatment was very quick  and the traffic was not bad so home earlier than we expected. On the way home I had phoned mum to give me a life to Thornbury to collect a sick note from the doctors, I also went in the leisure Centre to cancel my membership(sad moment) as I can not swim. It was the regular staff and they were great !!  Back home I am tired, my head is sore, so I do take some paracetamol . I have a sleep and cuddle up to Bertie.
Another night in as not feeling good. We will have to get back to dog training.  

A little moan, this evening I have felt so sick, so hunting out sickness bands which I was told would help. Should have used them a while ago when I was given the advice, but the sickness has not been this bad, the usual diet coke and ginger biscuits have not touched it.  I do feel better now that I have moaned .....

No comments:

Post a Comment