Wednesday 4 January 2017

The Club

Before I talk about the club I say another good walk with Emma and Betsy in the fields. I was also impressed with Bertie, normally when a dog comes into the house he goes from a lovely cocker pooh to a monster, but not today, he did not mind her sniffing around the kitchen :)  Training must be working.
Mum and Sally took me today. We passed the homeless girl on the way out and again I gave her some sweets, she makes me curious and I would love to learn more!!  The usual coffee and then to the hospital where I meet the same people having treatment and yes it does feel like a club. There is a main waiting room, then a little side one by F machine where I have my treatment, I go there.. when  one of the gentleman got called in he joked with the radiographer that he was too busy chatting.... I always go in after him. There was also another lady who is there a lot and she was having a really bad day, transport brought her in 3 hours early, I chatted  about my bad day and how we find the outside world a scary place and in the hospital is a safe place, after my appointment we stayed and chatted with this lady till she was called in as she was on her own. It was an honor to meet this lady..
Back home and Mum came in for lunch , we had lovely Irish bread which Sally had brought back. Mum only stayed a short while as I needed my afternoon nap and I like the house to be empty. Tonight I am  spending in as the nausea is really kicking in at the moment. An early night .

No comments:

Post a Comment