Tuesday 3 January 2017

The homless girl

My day starts with a walk with Judy and Slinky, although I did not feel like walking at all. I am struggling emotionally at the moment and I am not sure how to process some thoughts, so I am finding meeting people hard, the nurse said we all hit a wall and I have hit mine, I would like to find the door!!  Anyway the walk was very good.  I got home and mum picked me up to go to hospital, today job was to buy running trainers for Sophie at the running shop, they were very good.
Going into oncology feels very safe and I see so many familiar faces, the treatment is not a chore, it is a safe haven !!
After the treatment we go to the car park where I give the homeless girl, early 20's some sweets and chat to her, I have seen her most days and I have walked past, I walk not walk past again, I may not give her money , but I will talk to her and give her some food. I do wonder what her story is. My outcome may not be good but I have had a very good life !!!
 Mum just drops us off as I am tired and I cancel seeing Janet as I just need to sleep and I have strong need to be on my own with Bertie. Sophie pops out too.
In the evening I splash out and go to the Harvester  with Sophie and Julie. A very good meal. We then go to Tesco as I have ran out of thing. After that I am tired , head home.  At home I head for the shower as it unwinds me, the downside of this is that , my hair really comes out and it is still coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment