Sunday 29 January 2017

Cooking Sunday Lunch

This is the Sunday Lunch I have cooked since I went into A nd E with a headache, at that time little did I know what was to follow!!!
With Jack parents over I was determined to cook roast and with the help of John and Sophie we managed it and it felt great cooking again. I did need a nap about 11 as still very tired. But we did cook a roast and an apple crumble to following, plus a cake Sophie made yesterday. I am passionate about baking , Sophie loves to bake to so it is a good thing to do together.
Tom and Lyn enjoyed the lunch and a cup of tea afterwards, then they had to catch a plane back.
We are going over there half term and during the meal the trip was planned Something to look forward too.
After they left Sophie and I visited mum for a hair cut, I say that in loose terms, she tidied up my hair, not the best person at the moment to have a hair cut as every time she went near the sensitive area they was a few oo.s  and ah.s. We got  there in the end!!
Back home Elaine popped in for a catch up. When she left the sickness set in. so another evening on Sophie's bed watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment