Wednesday 18 January 2017

Sickness or dizzness

Sickness or dizziness that is the question. An extra tablet to sort out feeling sick that makes you feel dizzy ish or feeling sick. Today  I opt for feeling sick.

Sorry back to today, a lovely walk with Emma in the Park and a cup of tea, then off to oncology for my appointment, the car park was full and it was hard to find a space today. Mum and Sophie came today. We did not do much as I think I  we have finally got bored of the cafes in Park Street, but we did buy Prawn sandwiches from Mark and Spencer's in the BRI.
Off to my appointment  and the usual crowd are they and yes we do laugh. I told them about my blog and how I put them down as the laugher crowd and they were pleased I described it that way.  The appointment was very quick . I also chatted to them about my sickness and the dizziness from the other anti sickness tablets. They are such nice people there... The homeless girl is also there at the car park and I now chat to her every day, each day I get more curious, but I will leave it !!
We take Sophie to her appointment and then drive home, I then then sleep on the sofa with both dogs.
I will have another evening watching TV and drinking my diet coke.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment