Monday 16 January 2017

Stroppy Teenager and Homeless Girl

I was that stroppy teenager this morning, I got out of my bed and sort of hid in the spare bed after John nagging me to get up to walk the dog with Judith in the Park. I did not want to walk, I wanted to stay in bed and sulk. But it did not happen and I got up, texted Judith to say I was on the way, l got there late. But yes I had a great walk, Heather and Poppy joined us too, it was great...
John took me to the hospital today as I had a review. Radio first then the review. I am now taking extra sickness tablets alongside the one I take in the morning.   Fingers crossed it works..
I did ask the homeless girl why she was homeless today, she said it was due to domestic abuse and she had to move away from where she lives to escape it. She said she was not on drink and drugs and that once she had a nice house and job. I can see she had it all once, but I am left puzzled why she is now on the street and I think it will remain a puzzle as I will not ask any more...
Back home  I have a sleep and spend the afternoon pottering.
This evening a very short walk, but I decided not to push it, could have done more.

No comments:

Post a Comment