Sunday 22 January 2017

Zip Wire

This morning I went on a Zip wire with John, Sophie, Celia and Richard. It was brilliant !. over in about 45 sec, but ,worth it and brilliant fun. We also had a lovely cup of coffee there. Some even had bacon butties, sausage butties and egg butties. !!!
Today has been good as after lunch  went to Tesco and that was ok, I did not feel to sick.
Back home  Sophie and I pottered. Elaine also popped in for a chat, which is always good.
I also hope you like my new hat from Julie at the Sailing Club, she knitted it for me. I will be wearing it dog walking tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. We met Julie on 5th January at Bristol Oncology. What an inspiration to others who are facing treatment from the big C. Nothing is a problem to Julie, only a challenge. Sandra and John

    ReplyDelete