Thursday 19 January 2017

Sophie drove me to Hospital

We left earlier than normal today as Sophie drove me to hospital today.  She  drove very well.
We meet Richard outside the carpark and walked to Cabot Tower , we did not go in it but walked around it. Then for a Tea and diet coke so I could take my chemo tablets.
At the hospital Richard and Sophie  stop at the hats and they end up choosing 3 more bandanas , I have a good collection.
We were there quite a while today as there was a delay and I had to sort out my anti sickness tablets, which they sorted, nothing is to much trouble. NHS at it best!!  I  also had my bloods taken a day
early to check my platelets.  I also have my usual treatment with good music.
it takes a while to leave hospital as we keep bumping into people I know, Sophie informed me that we had been there for 2 hours, it did not feel that long..
Back at the car park the homeless girl is asleep in the stairwell in her sleeping bag. I do not disturb her but leave her some biscuits, it feels wrong that someone can live like that.
Still feeling  rubbish

No comments:

Post a Comment