Wednesday 25 January 2017

Another Chapter

This morning it did feel weird waking up knowing I was not going into hospital, but the feeling of sick , or shall I say  very sick has not gone away. I walked the dogs with Emma today and I can safely say it the sickness did not go, but I did walk, John almost pushed me out of the door.  After the walk Megan and big bump from work  came and we went out, first to Glebe to see everyone, I nearly did not walk through the door as  facing people is hard, but I did walk in and I was glad, it was good to speak to everyone and met the newish activity lady Wendy and she is great, it was also good to  talk to Carey my boss. I will not be back at work for a while as I have a month of  from treatment then I have to see how I react  to the  first month of chemo, 6 months in total. My whole world feels very uncertain at the moment.  After Glebe Megan and I went to the Garden centre  for lunch, then home.

I did go to Aldi, step to far, as Sally said I was not with it and she was right, back home for a sleep...
Feeling groggy now, hoped I would feel better than I do, they said I would not, but I hoped I would be different, I live in hope... 
Would like to say I am partying the night away, but I am actually sat on the sofa with Bertie , feeling sick and Watching TV.

1 comment: