Sunday 15 January 2017

Bath with the my girls.


John was sailing  early today, so  Sally, Sophie and I went to Bath, But we nearly did not go as I woke up feeling rubbish and I mean rubbish, after a little cry on Sally I said Julie get your act together and we went. I am so glad we did we went to the  Bath Pump Tea rooms . Sally had a coffee and Sophie and I had a diet coke. They also shared a cake. it was lovely, we listened to a pianist playing, he was very good and I could have listened to him all day. the atmosphere in there was very tranquil, just what a I needed.. We did stay a while, then we went for a look around, listened to some buskers and watched some street entertainment. Lunch was in a rubbish pub, but the food was ok. Then back home for a sleep.. Feeling rubbish now, but that is to be expected at 5 weeks of treatment. I have my weekly review tomorrow and I will ask if they can do anything about the sickness.
Photos of morning tea in the Pump rooms

No comments:

Post a Comment