Tuesday 6 December 2016

A busy day

Today I have been tired all day(probably the walking the night before, but it is worth it)s. I saw out local vicar today which was lovely, he has  seen me through a lot and appreciate his support and prayers.Then I made some phone calls. I also had a lovely visit from a neighbour Libby, it was great see her. Also spoke to Maria from college and we tried to meet up, but with so many  treatment sessions it is hard. My college days were great fun and the people I worked with  were the best, so I am determined to meet at some point.
In the afternoon Sophie and I had to the pound shop for sweets etc.  for the laying up supper, then my cousin Lindsay her daughter Effie and Aunty Pat were visiting mum, Lindsay lives in Cornwall so it was great to catch up and 16 month Effie is adorable.
I was meant to visit my neighbour  after, but for the first time I had to cancel as I was just too tired.

The one thing I are learning about cancer is that you can not see it or touch it and some days you can stay mentally strong for it, other days you have to say to yourself that you just not happy with it, today is one of those days. I am also aware that I want to speak to other people going through cancer.

Going for my first Chemo session tomorrow, so this fight becomes real...

No comments:

Post a Comment