Tuesday 27 December 2016

Bad night sleep and Stonehenge

First of all I had a really bad nights sleep, I was so worried about my hair falling out and waking up with it in my mouth, I really hate hair, even though I cut both dogs hair, when I have finished there can not be a hair anywhere... Sorry back to the point I was making, not sleeping was not good, John ended up in spare room and  with my head sore too it was just not good..   Moan over.
We left for Stonehenge at 9 and arrived at 10.45, this is on my Bucket list. It was more commercial than I thought and I had to take my chemo tablets while waiting for the bus to take us there. but all the same it was very good. John had booked the audio tour and that made looking at the stones more interesting. It is hard to describe it all I did enjoy it.  We also had lunch there and the surrounding, made me feel like we were on holiday. Even Sophie enjoyed it !!!

Back home , boring tidying the house and Tesco for bread. I am very tired now, Sally has cooked tea and we are going to have a doughnut eating competition, who can eat one without licking there lips. Sophie is rubbish at this.... Back to this evening, it will be a slob evening in front of the TV.
Tomorrow back to the hospital for more treatment !!

No comments:

Post a Comment