Thursday 15 December 2016

Puppy sitting

We looked after Poppy for an hour today, so she gets used to other people, to say it was a pleasure is the understatement.
It also does Bertie good as he gets very jealous when we stoke other dogs, hence John holding Poppy ( he loves dogs really)while trying to work. We walked her in the park and Bertie played with is ball. Back home and socializing the pair is going well, Poppy following Bertie around the garden.
Mo turns up at 11 to take me for my treatment today. Today we book at meal at Browns for next week, look around some charity shops and have a coffee, all before we go to oncology. It is lovely to do something before as it makes the whole thing a bit of fun.

There cake on sale in reception for a charity and we bought very good carrot  and coffee cake, although I can not eat them till afterwards. I saw Rosemary again, which is always nice. I was called in on time and Mo had look at the room and the machine, before I know it the treatment is over for today, my head is beginning to feel a little sore and the sickness feeling come in waves, but nothing that really bothers me.  Back home I do rest today as very tired. Later on Sophie and I make mince pies. Celia also popped  and I was glad to see her.
Will finish the blog later, as I have lost 2 photo and this  computer is annoying me. (Sally has fixed it now)





No comments:

Post a Comment