Saturday 3 December 2016

Santa on a Bike

Never been on a Motor bike before and my first ride is with 400  other bikes. Amazing, people watching heaven, so many different bike, so many different people riding them. There was so much to see Shaun has never seen me so quiet and that is before the ride started. If anyone reading this has a motorbike this is a must to do. Shaun bike is a Big BMW with a very comfy seat,  I felt very safe and secure .We set off all together, as a  passenger I felt like the queen waving to everyone, the smile  did not leave my face, Shaun drove bike the Downs, down Park Street, thought the centre, then past the City of Bristol college(Mo was there with the family waving, one of them usually goes passenger and they let me go this year as I had mentioned to Mo it was in my bucket list, hence being here
today)then to the Park and Ride for a stop then on to Children Hospice for a cup of tea and cake.   On the way back we went on the motorway and I was told we went 90mph, it did feel fast and windy, but Shaun made it feel very safe.
When we got home and over a cup of tea John asked how it was and all I could say was Amazing, it was not just being on the bike, but the whole experience.
Having got back at 4, I watched another Christmas movie, had tea, went to Tesco, all boring stuff compared to the afternoon I had just had!!





No comments:

Post a Comment