Wednesday 21 December 2016

Bertie is back

Bertie is  back from Cardiff  having been with Sally who has throat infection and has not been home for a week.   The day starts  walking Bertie with Emma and Betsy. I must admit I was not keen to walk this morning as I felt sick and a bit headachy, but I was glad I went   as both went away after 10 minutes of walking.  Celia came at 10.30  and we were  there in time to take the anti sickness. Celia and I did some last minute shopping today, then we go for the radio treatment. I always go to F machine and we are nearly always on time, so I boast about this to Celia, but do you know what happened today, all the machines were on time, F the one I have my treatment from  had a 15 min delay, then a 30 min delay, well Celia and I did have a laugh about it. Moral of the story, never boast F treatment room is always on time....But do you know what, they are so good there, time does not seem to matter....
My head is getting sorrer, my hair is coming out(It was on my pillow this morning ) and I feel a lot more tired after the treatment, so I come home and have a rest, after I get the key from Irene next door as I am locked out. Sophie is out shopping !
This Evening we went to Brown's with John's mum and dad, the company and the food is excellent, but the place was just to noisy  and I am very tired by the time we leave, I know when I am tired I find it hard to get my words out. Being a complete chatter box this is a first.

No comments:

Post a Comment