Tuesday 20 December 2016

One hug fits all.

One Hug fits all that is what someone said to me and I love hugs. I have always been a hugger. Sincw being diagnosed with this horrible cancer I have been hugged a lot, sometime people have no words to say to you, others do not know what to say, but a hug says it all, Sometimes there is nothing to say!! Even good friends I know who do not hug, now hug.

Celia come in at 10.45 and with the tablets triple checked off we go, I am glad of different people taking me as it getting boring. We get parked easily and head of for another cafĂ© where I take the chemo tablets, we go into a couple of shops, but after taking the tablets I feel groggy, so we head to the hospital. When we get there we see Rosemary again and she gives me a Christmas card with her email in, I am so touched by this. I will never forget Rosemary even if our path never cross after this. I am seen on time and Celia gets to see the room{I am trying to get Sophie to go and they have a agreed to bring the mask out to prep her if she comes !}. The treatment is over quickly and I walk out fast, what I didn't realise Cellia was sat in the chair just outside, I did hear a voice, but however much I do not mind the place I am keen to get out!    Good job she is fit as she catches up with me.My head is beginning to feel sorer, it feels like my head is spilt into two halves, one side you can touch, brush you hair and there is plenty of it, the other side feels  very tender and sore, I can brush it now and the hair is thinning, actually it is thinning in the same place on both sides.
I go home and I do have cap nap for a bit. Janet  pops over and Julie comes in as she was passing the house, it was great to catch up with both.
A boring evening with my highlight being a Tesco shop !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment