Monday 26 December 2016

Boxing Day and Hair falling out

Well the day started not so good, I was in the shower and I thought I saw hair, little did I know that when I came out the shower( I know this is too much detail, but I have to tell it as it is.) and towelling my hair, that the hair would be on the towel in clumps, I then combe in it and more came out. A phone call later to mum who came up and reshaped the hair, It is only a patch that I have lost, but when you see the first clumps come out it reminds you that you are ill. But not one to dwell on things, I have a new style !! Boxing day itself was really good, a big family walk to Tintern, Devils Pulpit. What a lovely walk, full of beautiful scenery. Then Back to Celia and Gavin for more food and a brilliant games of Pigs, which I was good at , as you did not have to use to brain to much, so being quick and being able to make a good grab!! I am only competitive in a nice sense, if that make sense.... We got home late from Celia, so I am now spending an hour up with the dogs and Sally is packing as Jack is off tomorrow to visit his parents in Ireland, his Brother Mikey flew in from Poland today and they are going home together by ferry, Sally is flying over on Friday.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment