Monday 5 December 2016

Christmas Shopping with Dad

Before I go out shopping I go for my usual walk with Bertie. I had to push myself to do this today as for some reason I was feeling sorry for myself !!!. But I was meeting Judith and Slinky, I was so glad I made the effort.  as the dogs had a great time. I then went to the village shop , followed my an impulsive trip into church to see the display of  trees in there, it was also a coffee morning, I nearly did not go in, but with a come  on from Judith  we went in. I was so glad I did, it was great seeing so many people I knew and I just enjoy being in the church.
I got home later than usual, had  rest as I do get tired, then Sophie came home and she had Heather and  Poppy with her, who is 12 weeks old on Friday. She has the same mum and dad as Bertie and I helped choose her.. Mum and dad walked in, I am very lucky mum had offered to vacuum the house while we out and I did not say no. Shopping with dad in Yate is our yearly thing we do, buying mum's Christmas present ( can not say what, but I am very pleased with what we got). Sophie also came this year as she had some presents to buy. We also had a lovely lunch in  a cafĂ©.
In the evening I went walking with Celia, mum and Elaine. Mums house is where we meet every week.   I managed  the whole 4.7 miles of the walk, which I am very pleased about, But I did slow them down as the average walking pace was 14.45 min per mile and we usually walk quicker than this!! But we have such a good laugh, we are all quite different people, but we all get on so well and have so much fun when training, we are now in our 6th year  of training as a group.. Back to mum for a cup of tea, dad says we are noisy as we all chat so much, I am surprised he  can hear as he has his head phones on listening to the telly!

No comments:

Post a Comment